Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sophos not updating (7.3.2)
  •  
mitchcohen

Send a private message to this user
Hi. Just noticed the Sophos engine isn't updating on a server. Mac OS X Server 10.6.8, Kerio Connect 7.3.2 build 6388. Error:

Cannot update internal Sophos antivirus now due to some network problems

Hasn't updated in 39 days.

Any suggestions?
  •  
macinfosys

Send a private message to this user
I ran across the same issue a while ago and I restarted the kerio server and all went back to normal. (Keep in mind all other functions and tasks of the Kerio server was still functional for me. Might want to give that a try.

But to be honest I never dug any further to see what was the initial cause of the problem.
Previous Topic: Howto > Manual Offsite Archiving
Next Topic: >>> IMPORTANT: Jan 2012 Microsoft patch KB2585542 breaks Kerio Outlook Connector SSL
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 15:50:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.