Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Did anybody have success syncing HTC One S ?
  •  
spape

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

A customer of mine is trying to sync his "HTC One S" Android phone with Kerio Connect using "Exchange ActiveSync".

I turned "Unsupported devices" on.

Settings are:
Email address: (users emailaddress)
username: (users emailaddress)
password: (his password)
servername: (our Kerio server name)
Domain: EMPTY

Are those correct settings for Android using EAS in general?

Thank you
Sebastian.
  •  
Kedar

Hi Sebastian,
I expect you ask because it doesn't work Smile
Enable debug logs for ActiveSync, User Authentication and SSL connection. Now you doesn't know where it fails.
  •  
nhoague

I am now having the same issue. Any progress? I have opened a ticket as well.
  •  
Drew

I got my One S syncing without any issues, using the settings you outlined above. We're on 7.3.1 patch 2 build 6199
  •  
nhoague

Update: We are on 7.4 build 7098
  •  
Drew

Did you ever make any progress on this? I'm getting ready to upgrade to 7.4.1, and have a One S, so I'd like to know if it works. Thanks!
  •  
spape

Yes! The HTC One S works with Kerio Connect using Active Sync. I just didn't notice the message which asks the user whether the server may enforce security policies on the device. You need to confirm this message...
  •  
nhoague

And you are on 7.4.1? I had a user unable to sync active sync on 7.4.0. If this is true, then I've got some very hapy users!
  •  
spape

My server was on version 7.4.0 when I tried it. On 7.4.1 it is still working of course.
Previous Topic: SMTP and password guessing
Next Topic: 2nd SMTP Connector
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 23:28:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00475 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.