Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 7.3.3 release (Service release with support for Microsoft Outlook 2011 SP2)
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Kerio Connect 7.3.3 - April 26, 2012

Kerio Connect
- Fixed a problem with user statistics resetting.
- Added support for Microsoft Outlook 2011 Service Pack 2 update.
- Fixed rare performance problems during synchronization of Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac.

Download link: http://www.kerio.com/connect/download

[Updated on: Wed, 02 May 2012 15:19]

•  
jason-mac

Excellent. Thanks.
  •  
ydyd

•  
Will Mayall

Success so far with MS Outlook Mac SP2:

- Updated one server to 7.3.3
- Updated one server to 7.4.0r3
- Two Outlook clients configured identically and connecting to both servers
- One Outlook client is reading all accounts from scratch
- One Outlook client did an upgrade

I have seen no issues.

Thanks!

Will Mayall
  •  
sfpete

Thanks for jamming on this guys.
  •  
garetjax

Good afternoon. The server side upgrade went smoothly. Ran into several unexpected issues updating a Windows client after the 7.3.3 upgrade (from 7.3.2). The Windows client is running Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1 and Office 2007 SP3.

1. The KOFF connecter did not silently upgrade. I received a dialog about an incompatible version and did I want to upgrade. I accepted and the KOFF upgrade proceeded OK.

2. After the KOFF upgrade completed, Outlook was "busted" for all profiles. The error message referenced "Default MAPI Not Found". I received the same error message whether I opened Outlook with a profile connecting to Kerio Connect as well as with a profile connecting to MS Exchange.

A reboot of the workstation corrected the problem but one does not normally have to reboot after a KOFF upgrade and it definitely should not have impacted access via the Exchange profile.

This issue has been reported by phone to support.
  •  
Michal Domnosil

Unfortunately download headers only (partial mails without attachments) in Outlook 2011 for Mac with Exchange sync is still not working...
  •  
UnifiedTechs-Brian

garetjax wrote on Thu, 26 April 2012 15:47
Good afternoon. The server side upgrade went smoothly. Ran into several unexpected issues updating a Windows client after the 7.3.3 upgrade (from 7.3.2). The Windows client is running Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1 and Office 2007 SP3.

Almost the exact same issue on 1 windows client, except with Outlook 2010. Still prefer silent background updates with no user interaction needed. Every time we upgrade we get a few users that ignore or decline the KOFF update, then call because they arn't receiving mail.

The bulk of my users will be upgrading today, will see how that goes.

- Brian
Kerio Preferred Partner, Reseller & Hosting Provider
Unified Technology Solutions
  •  
jstrickland

When I upgraded the KOFF to 7.3.3 I actually got a message stating that a reboot was required to finish the process. I feel a reboot is in order anytime software is upgraded. It often prevents unnecessary calls for support.
  •  
UnifiedTechs-Brian

jstrickland wrote on Fri, 27 April 2012 08:47
When I upgraded the KOFF to 7.3.3 I actually got a message stating that a reboot was required to finish the process. I feel a reboot is in order anytime software is upgraded. It often prevents unnecessary calls for support.

I agree with the reboot, my point was more about the silent background updates. As a hosted Kerio provider my server gets slammed in the AM after an update. If the PCs that were left on downloaded the update overnight it would be much less strain on our bandwidth in the AM as a number of clients would have pulled the update already and just need a reboot.

- Brian
Kerio Preferred Partner, Reseller & Hosting Provider
Unified Technology Solutions
  •  
garetjax

Second Windows system upgrade went smoother. The systems is Windows XP SP3 with Office 2003 SP3. I received the same unexpected warning dialog as well as the "silent" upgrade notification via the system tray but after completion of the upgrade to KOFF 7.3.3, Outlook worked as expected without a reboot. There definitely seems to be some inconsistant behavior with the KOFF upgrades with the 7.3.3 build.
  •  
terzinator

Supposedly Microsoft also re-released the Office update (14.2.1)... Is Kerio recommending we do that update, or not do that update?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

14.2.1 update is supported as well.
  •  
reneS

And what about 14.2.2?

TIA
René
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

reneS wrote on Wed, 09 May 2012 09:21
And what about 14.2.2?

TIA
René

Not yet. There is no information about this update published by Microsoft so we have no idea what's changed there.
Previous Topic: 7.4.0 Administration hangs on "Advanced Options" page
Next Topic: Error in log
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 03:44:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00524 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.