Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Ubuntu 64 bit
  •  
milles2121

Send a private message to this user
Are we ever going to see the release of a 64bit VPN client. I understand that it is not high on the agenda. However I would really like to see some time dedicated to creating more linux clients starting with a VPN client. I understand that the 32bit works however I run the 64bit version of linux for the ability to use KVM which means that I often have to choose between vpn and desktop virtualization.

I have seen numerous request for a 64bit client, I would also like to note that since the release of 11.10 and 12.04 the old method of install 32bit libs is no longer a solution.

A response on a status or a like for compiling our own would be appreciated.
  •  
morgan

Send a private message to this user
I also want to know Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ever since the changes in Ubuntu 11.10+ in the way it handles 32bit packages installed kerio-control on a 64bit version of Ubuntu BREAKS APT!!!!!!! Mad

You HAVE to uninstall kerio to actually use your package manager...

Where can we find out when this will be fixed??? When is the point in just supporting 32bit when the majority of ubuntu users will be using 64 bit???

I can only suggest finding software from another company that actually cares ... I asked about 6 months ago and I got no response.

Other VPN software also allows you to use the VPN connection as the default gateway where as kerio doesn't which is pretty bad...

[Updated on: Thu, 24 May 2012 17:56]

Previous Topic: Kerio Control 7.3.1 - VPN Client
Next Topic: Reserved IP address Groups
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:20:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00416 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.