Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Workspace Client v. 2.0.0 Beta Problem Report (Syncing Problems on Mac Pro)
  •  
yakov536

Send a private message to this user
On Monday, I installed and tested KW 2.0.0 Beta 4 on my Home/Office VMWare Host and was able to test file syncing via Firefox installation syncing script on my Mac Pro Desktop.

Yesterday I installed the Trial in my Datacenter. A colleague and I began testing/evaluating with iPad and Windows computers.

Last night I tested from my Mac Desktop but could not sync to the Datacenter server via Firefox.

I was able setup syncing via Safari.

Here is a summary of steps tried with Firefox.

I first unsubscribed the client from my home/office KW server

Received following message from Firefox:
File not found
Firefox can't find the file at kwork{:}//workspace.company.com/desktop?id=93&command=su bscribe&user=uname&session=0AB219669908EB9FB616AC739 1FFF9E6&token=530db4edc4ef1f98185d003a4ddf18b0&secur e=true.

NOTE: {:} was used to prevent Forum Software from creating url tags.

I tried the following:

1. pkgutil --forget client and then reinstall via syncing process.
2. Delete the Kerio Workspace folder and empty trash
3. Rebooted computer several times during process.

Environment:
Mac OS-X 10.7.3 Lion
Firefox 12
Cisco IPSec VPN
Kerio Workspace VMWare Appliance (.vxf)

[Updated on: Wed, 02 May 2012 14:16]

•  
Stanislav Kolar (Kerio)

The problem is in the Firefox configuration. Go to Firefox->Preferences->Applications and check what application is the kwork protocol associated with.
  •  
yakov536

Hello,

Linked kwork protocol to the KW Client via Firefox Application Preferences.

Tested by unsubscribing in the KW Client File Library Manager. Then was able to resubscribe via Synchronize to my Computer option in WEB client.

Thanks for the excellent support.

[Updated on: Thu, 03 May 2012 14:41]

Previous Topic: Installing SSL certificate
Next Topic: newsfeed for changes and new pages
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 11:41:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00424 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.