Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Resource Calendar Event COMMENTS
  •  
bigfishinnet

Send a private message to this user
Hi Kerio forum people Smile This is my first post so hopefully someone can help.

I have shared resources called staffcalendar and people can post events to this without to much bother. I know about hiding the subject and always making the resource available switches in the config file but the problem I am having is that people also want to enter event details in the comments box.

If they post an event in their calendar and invite the staffcalendar AND they please a load of useful information in the comments box it does not show up in the shared resource calendar - which sort of defeats the idea of sharing information can any help me. It might be related to this kb...

search for....
resource-calendars-hide-the-event-subject-can-this-behavior- be-modified-200.htm

Can someone help please?

Thanks

Stephen

•  
FFPR IT

Hi,

same problem here - i thought it maybe is something like a problem on permissions, but even with admin rights the details do not show up. And there is another bug: the subject inside the resources calendar shows who made the event, but not the subject of the event.

Kerio, please help!

Thanks
MacSEK
  •  
brandonh75

I have had several users request that the details of a resource event be listed in that resource's calendar. I figure it is meant to be used for the free/busy only, but it would be nice to see what exactly is going on when looking at a resource calendar.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

http://manuals.kerio.com/connect/adminguide/en/sect-resource sbas.html
http://forums.kerio.com/m/82070/

Resource calendars are designed for public view and therefore show only information important for scheduling. I suppose you will not be happy if you schedule a meeting "Fire Bob" in some conference room and everyone in the company could see it.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 7.4.1 release
Next Topic: Error occured Code 276
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 03:27:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.