Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Defending Kerio Connect (How to remove false information)
  •  
Bryan at Deneb

Send a private message to this user
I was recently searching for some more advanced spam filtering options on the web. I was looking for something that might provide an automated authentication system that works something like this. Someone sends an email to one of our Kerio accounts, if this is the first time they have sent the message, the server sends a message back to the sender and asks for a reply. Once the server receives a valid reply to the message, the sender's email address is stored as valid and no further verification will be needed for the sender if they use the same email address.

However, I found this site... http://www.whynotkerio.com/

Many of the items listed are not current issues with Kerio Connect and no contact information is provided on the site.

Does anyone have any idea how we can get this incorrect information removed? Or maybe, this is something Kerio should investigate?

Thanks,

Bryan
  •  
TorW

The (Swedish) domain owner's full contact details is listed in the public whois record. Note that this is the owner of the domain, and may not necessarily be the guy who wrote the (now mostly outdated) information.

Other that that I wouldn't bother too much. The internet is full of wrong and misleading information (deliberate or not), and I wouldn't waste my time getting into an argument with a guy like that. People who spend their energy being angry instead of doing something about it, are on the whole pretty useless.

Let him wallow in his own self pity.
  •  
Kedar

Author of this web is a technician in small computer shop (Apple, webhosting...). Their company uses CommuniGate on all mailservers for many years, five years before he registered and created this anti-Kerio site.
So this is web of man who loves CommuniGate and hates Kerio. That's all.
Previous Topic: kerio 0x80042011
Next Topic: SMTP timeout with Server Side File Tracking on
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 11:08:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00457 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.