Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Needed Features (Features I would need before buying...)
  •  
Lee

Send a private message to this user
We are currently using ClearOS and Iplex with mostly success.

We use Kerio Connect and have been really pleased with it.

Would it be difficult to add fax capability? Operator in conjunction with Connect would make a lovely integrated suite. If you were using a PRI card where each user had their own extension, how cool would it be that if a fax were detected on the line, a PDF would appear in the recipients mailbox.

We need access to the asteriskcdr database (readonly) for reporting.

We also need to be able to add our own AGI scripts for stuff like this we currently use asteridex4 (Google it as I am unable to post links)

Support for Aastra phones would be nice.

Holiday sets would be handy as well, so that you can globally route calls to 'We are Closed for the Holiday' message on a pre defined schedule.

The ability to make an outbound call from the voicemail menu is something I personally use all the time.

The implementation of ring groups would be a lot more useful if you were allowed to include either, external numbers, or speed dial extensions that contain external numbers. A number of our people have their extensions set to ring their extension as well as their cell, then handle the call on whatever is convenient.

Looks like a really nice product, and it is a good start, I hope with continued development we will be able to adopt it in the future.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Integration - Comedian Mail message
Next Topic: Voicemail integration handshake with Kerio Connect 7.4
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 09:48:33 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00371 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.