Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Software Maintenance Terms (missed period of active maintenance)
  •  
WillieL

Send a private message to this user
I have had a quick look on the main Kerio web site and a search in this form to find out what happens when you miss a period of renewing active maintenance.

We have just renewed the maintenance for 30 users and after nearly a year without applying any active maintenance (oversight rather than a deliberate act) our KC administration is reporting that the licence just applied only has 20 days left before renewal is required again.

Can someone confirm if you have to pay for the period you missed since your last active maintenance expired and the time that you renewed it?
  •  
GlennK

The renewal date is constant, so yes you do.
  •  
WillieL

Many thanks for that wish I had known sooner so that I could have purchased a 2 year renewal rather than 1, also now got to go back to my MD with my cap in hand looking for more money.
Previous Topic: spammers sending to mailing list owners
Next Topic: kerio upgrade
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 18:04:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.