Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Custom / Auto login broken for v 7.4
  •  
cmharley

Send a private message to this user
We had a custom frame on our intranet site that used to allow our users to login to webmail with going to another login screen. Now that we have upgraded to version 7.4 that functionality no longer seems to work properly. Does anyone know what has changed? Below is the code that were using. One is for any user to login to webmail; the other is for auto login into a box where faxes are delivered.

Any help is much appreciated since Kerio thinks they should milk customers and charge extra for support now.

NOTE: htpps is really https (had to change it so I could post this)

<html>
<head></head>
<body>
<form action="htpps://<mail_server_address>/default/dologin.php " method="post" target="_parent">
username:<br><input name="kerio_username" size="14")><br>
password:<br><input name="kerio_password" type="password" size="14"><br>
<!-- advanced features may be put here -->
<input type="submit" value="log in">
</form>
</body>
</html>

<html>
<head><title>WebMail Autologin</title></head>
<body onLoad="document.forms[0].submit()">
<form action="htpps://<mail_server_address>/default/dologin.php " method="post">
<input name="kerio_username" value="FAX">
<input name="kerio_password" value="showmethefax">
</form>
</body>
</html>

[Updated on: Fri, 04 May 2012 19:32]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

•  
cmharley

Thanks, Pavel. I tried search the KB and could not come up with anything using search. Must not have been using the correct search criteria. Can this be added to the release notes? That is where I would have look for this info first and I may not be the only one that uses it.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 May 2012 22:45]

Previous Topic: which file to update to 7.4?
Next Topic: Map Kerio with AD server other than Forest root DC
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 07:47:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00883 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.