Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Update to 1.2.2
  •  
BenjaminM

Send a private message to this user
When I want to download the update for Kerio Operator, the admin panel sais:

"Download of the new version failed. See warning log for details"

In the warning log:
"updateChecker::download - Failed (Verification failed! (bad signature))."

Is this a problem with the file, hosted by Kerio?
Or am I doing something wrong?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

This looks like a firewall is blocking HTTP access to the download server and sends a web page with error instead (or maybe a login page). A verification where both the upgrade image file and the signature file contain some HTML will fail.

Please configure your firewall so that the Operator machine is allowed to download files via HTTP. I think we will improve the warning message to hint this.

Vladimir
  •  
BenjaminM

There's nothing changed in the firewall since the last update.
I checked the firewall, and he isn't blocking something from the Kerio Operator server.

It goes to 99%, and then the error appears.
  •  
BenjaminM

It's working now!
But i haven't changed anything.
Previous Topic: Kerio Operator 1.2.2
Next Topic: Can't Hear Anyone on Outbound
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 06:10:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.