Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC 7.04 crashes after Update
  •  
baadewanne

Send a private message to this user
HI

Im using MS Office 2007 and wanna install KOC on an WIN7 Maschine.
After the last MS WIN7 Autoupdate KOC Crashes. So i reinstall MS Office and KOC.

After the new installing (KOC,OFFICE) and creating a Profile, i start Outlook and KOC wants to run an Update. After finishing the Update outlook reboots and crashes with following error

Koffbackend.exe ... could not startet.... KTLIBEAY80_0.9.8t.dll missing.... reinstall KOC....

Any Ideas whats going wrong.

yours
Daniel/Germany
  •  
last_303

Hi.

I have the same error on my new system Win 7 Pro, Ms Office 2003. After the instalation of the newest version of KOC downloaded form the webpage, the KOC requests the update (why??? Wink ) and after this update it always asks me for the new instalation because of the missing KTLIBEAY80_0.9.8t.dll.
I do the new instalation and I'm on the beginning again, it ask me for the update and then KOC claims missing library again...

Can somebody help us???
  •  
CB

Hi

I am setting up a new workstation, Win 7 Pro, Outlook 2003 and am having the same issue as stated above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks CB
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

Hi

I suppose you all have offline edition of KOC.

Try to install KOC manually and before running Outlook, check in file properties of KoffBackend.exe and UpdaterCore.dll that you have same version of Outlook connector as you have version of Kerio Connect.

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
Previous Topic: Calendar Problemes with Lotus Notes?
Next Topic: Send Only Kerio Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 00:05:03 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00505 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.