Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Accessing KGuard CCTV Camera By Kerio
  •  
Bebo Nsyd

Send a private message to this user
Hi to all!

Can I access the CCTV camera outside the office using Kerio? If yes please give me steps.

Thank you,
Bebo Nsyd
  •  
ICT and Me

Bebo, I think that you must give more information.
This CCTV camera, what is his purpose? runs it IP? And where is it located? Internal or external?

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Bebo Nsyd

I what to access my office cctv security camera thru my laptop located @ my home or possible to check it thru my blackberry or iphone

Thank you,
Bebo Nsyd
  •  
ICT and Me

Okay,
That's possible. If you know your public IP there is no problem at all.
Rule:
Source: Internet
Dest: Firewall
Service: {Portnumber or service (if exist)}
Action: Allow
Translation: map to internal IP of the device (cctv)

This is open to public, but viewable on BB or iPhone.
Best way is to use Kerio VPN Client and no firewall rule. Just connect on internal IP number of device.
Most secure.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
merge

Please can someone tell me how to log on to my router adm interface from an isolated netw or from the internet away from my home? I believe this should be possible before thinking about logging to adm interface of my kerio control. I am using dlink 2740 which has remote access function.

Thank you a bunch in advance!
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

Create this Traffic Rule:
Source: Internet interface
Dest: Firewall
Service: Kerio Control WebAdmin
Action: Allow
Translation: None

Externally, using a web browser, go to https://"public IP":4081/admin
Replace "public IP" with whatever your public IP address is. If there is a firewall between Kerio Control and the Internet then port 4081 needs to be allowed through it.
Previous Topic: VPN client unable to go throuh tunnel
Next Topic: Extra Service
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 07:27:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00363 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.