Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Phone numbers keeps disappearing
  •  
jonte

Send a private message to this user
I got another user contacting me about phone numbers missing on contacts in his iPhone.

When I research this problem, I found that the number is visible on the webmail, but only when I view the contacts in "address card" mode. If I double click or change to phone book list, the number is not visible.

I've come so far that it has to do with how the phone number is labeled. If I create an own label for a phone number, this happens sometimes.

Can someone confirm, or know something more about this?
Kerio Connect 7.3.3, 7.4 is being tested yet.
  •  
spape

Send a private message to this user
Are you using "Exchange ActiveSync" on iPhone to sync your contacts and OS X AddressBook on your Mac?
That problem often occurs, if you use various labels for phone numbers in AddressBook. Those labels seem not to be matched correctly to "Exchange ActiveSync" contact labels and thus are not synced.

Try the following on your iPhone:

1. Open Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars...
2. Open the Exchange account (Kerio) and turn off address syncing. (Let the phone delete the contacts!)
3. Add a new account "Other" -> "CardDAV"
4. Insert "username", "password" and "server name" and continue.
5. You iPhone should add the account.
6. Now open "Contacts" on your iPhone and click into "Groups" in the upper left hand corner. You should find the account you just added. Open it. You contacts should be added while you're looking at the list. All phone numbers are in there now.

If my users are complaining bc of missing phone numbers in iPhone I always tell them to add the store as CardDAV. It always worked so far...
Previous Topic: 7.4 on Ubuntu
Next Topic: New Service Suggestion - Cloud Backup for Connect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 06:18:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00404 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.