Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Missing Sent Email (Some emails for client sent folders missing after being sent)
  •  
BeeOnLion

Send a private message to this user
Hi All

I have run into an issue on one users mail box with sent emails not being stored in there mail client sent folder or in webmail sent folder.

Background:

The user creates an email & sends mail. The email appears in the Mail log on Kerio and tracks through to the recipient & states it has been delivered.
The sent email is placed in the archive folder on the server & it has been confirmed that the recipient received the email (phone call).

The user check mail client sent folder (Apple Mail) no sign of email the user check webmail sent folder no sign of the sent email...

I have looked on the forum here & have seen a post from stating

Quote:
In my experience has been that placing a copy of outgoing messages in a "sent" items folder is the responsibility of the client software.

http://forums.kerio.com/m/71159/?srch=missing+sent+email#msg _71159

but unfortunately there has been no further post or update on solution that i could find...... Confused

the closest solution to this I have found was this from apple but are there any other suggestions? http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1907

Thanks a million in advance for the help
  •  
d.

We've had the same problems. Clearing the user's Sent box, and re-indexing do help a bit.

In the end, we couldn't resolve the issue fully. We'll probably try re-imaging the machines / re-creating the accounts.

We believe the issue is client-related; probably not Kerio Connect related.

We were running Mac OS X 10.6 clients... Have you tried Mac OS 10.7 (and the new Mail client)?

Cheers,
D.

•  
BeeOnLion

@dy-e Thanks for getting back to me on this ill give the re-index a go when the user is out of office next week & post back if it resolves the issue we are running MAC OS 10.6.8 here so might try upgrading at a later date also never know..

If anyone from Kerio support checks the forum & this post can you post a solution to this issue if known or anyone if someone else knows....

Thanks a million
  •  
BeeOnLion

Hi Guys

Back again with this issue i'm afraid. Would anyone else have any other suggestions other than changing from Apple Mail to another client based program such as Outlook.
I have also posted another topic on Archive Folders here: http://forums.kerio.com/t/22536/archive-folder/ as I am trying to pull back an email from last month

Thanks a million
Previous Topic: Kerio Sophos AV Doesn't Update
Next Topic: Support For Outlook 2013
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 23:31:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00443 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.