Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Help with manual user transfer
  •  
Ian

Send a private message to this user
Can anyone please help with manual user transfer?

I am trying to recreate mailboxes from an old server backup into a new server setup. (The .zip backup files for the old server are not available)

I have the store folder from the original server, and have had some success by:
Creating user 'smith' on new server
Then drag the mail folders from 'smith' store in backup store to the new user folder on new server store location - replacing Inbox, Drafts etc...

This works fine, EXCEPT, if the user has extra folders at the root of their mailbox, these do not show in the webmail.

Similarly, subfolders of the INBOX (or others, if they are in the user's store) do not appear.

Is there a way to force Kerio to rebuild the mailbox once the new contents are in there?

I have 30 users with many nested folders across 20Gb of mail, and I have tried manually creating Outlook Express profiles and dragging in the folder contents, however I have had to manually create each folder and subfolder and it is too slow.

I need a method which will retain the structure of the original mailbox, and then I can connect via IMAP to export all the mail.

Any help would be appreciated.

(NOTE: Am using Windows version of Kerio Connect)

Thanks.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 May 2012 13:10]

Previous Topic: iPhone Calendar
Next Topic: 2 active SSl Certificates
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 01:29:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00395 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.