Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » license expire alert
  •  
andreag

Send a private message to this user
Hi guys,
on Kerio Control 7.x there is a possibility to set mail address recipient for sending mail alert when license expires,
there is the same for Kerio Connect?

It is very useful for managing licensing of customers and manage renew when approach to expires.

Thanks
Andrea
  •  
Waco1

Put it in your calendar!
  •  
MacLab

Your Kerio partner/reseller will alert you well before the expiration date. If you don't have a partner, Kerio will alert you. Both use the registered email address although your partner might have additional contact information. If nobody contacted you, your registration info might have been incorrect.

MacLab, Inc.
Kerio Certified Partner, Reseller, Hosting Provider, Kerio Connect Certified.
http://maclaboratory.com
  •  
Waco1

MacLab wrote on Wed, 23 May 2012 06:47
Your Kerio partner/reseller will alert you well before the expiration date. If you don't have a partner, Kerio will alert you. Both use the registered email address although your partner might have additional contact information. If nobody contacted you, your registration info might have been incorrect.

Lol! I consider myself lucky when my reseller returns my request for a renewal quote within a week.

Folks aren't very biz-centric here.
  •  
MacLab

Waco1 wrote on Wed, 23 May 2012 07:34

Lol! I consider myself lucky when my reseller returns my request for a renewal quote within a week.

I'm not sure what's up with your reseller, but we send out notices at least a month in advance.

MacLab, Inc.
Kerio Certified Partner, Reseller, Hosting Provider, Kerio Connect Certified.
http://maclaboratory.com
  •  
UnifiedTechs-Brian

MacLab wrote on Wed, 23 May 2012 08:03
Waco1 wrote on Wed, 23 May 2012 07:34

I'm not sure what's up with your reseller, but we send out notices at least a month in advance.

Same here, and then we call if we don't here from you in the next week or so.

- Brian
Kerio Preferred Partner, Reseller & Hosting Provider
Unified Technology Solutions
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect tab in Outlook 2010 is missing
Next Topic: outlook offline connector KOFMSP.DLL
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 03:54:06 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.