Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio not sending invite status replies to correct address (Webmail calendar responses ignore reply-to address)
  •  
aj08

Send a private message to this user
I've been able to test this with iCloud and Google calendars and both of them work great. Kerio works properly with iCal 5.0.3 but not when responding to an invite via the Kerio webmail interface.

I was testing sending invites originating from a 10.6.8 CalDAV server and the status reply from Kerio is going to the wrong address. Instead of sending the accept or decline response to the email listed in the reply-to: field, when done in the Kerio webmail interface it sends the response to the from: address instead. As a result, any invites using a reply-to in a format like testserver+d827ceb0-baa2-4e40-95e7-7035e65812f9@testserver.com are instead sent to joeblow<_at_>testserver.com and the response is not properly processed by the caldav server. This is the format used by the CalDAV server in 10.6 and probably others as well.

Both Kerio 7.3.3 and 7.4.0 send the reply to the incorrect address instead of the address in the reply-to field. As I said, it works properly when using iCal but not if the user accepts or declines via the Kerio web interface.
Previous Topic: Host Name Change
Next Topic: Resource planning function is not working
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 16:25:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00325 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.