Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Access Outlook Mac Notes via iPhone?
  •  
sherlockjr

Send a private message to this user
Is there anyway to access Outlook for Mac 2011 Notes that I created through an Exchange account on the Kerio server via iPhone?

I can't figure out a way to do it, nor can I find any solutions on the web.

Please let me know. Thanks!
  •  
reneS

I'm also looking for a solution.
  •  
Kedar

Are you sure your notes created on iPhone are on Kerio Connect server? Do you see them in WebMail?
  •  
reneS

When I setup a new Kerio ActiveSync Mailbox on my iPhone (even with iOS 6 Beta 2) there is no option to activate notes Sad

Also there is no App which is able to sync notes from Kerio Connect to iOS.

Is there it possible that we see this feature in a next version of KC?

TIA
René

[Updated on: Fri, 29 June 2012 08:40]

•  
Kedar

AFAIK synchronization of notes is supported in ActiveSync protocol 14.x (available in Exchange 2010).
Kerio Connect 7.4 contains ActiveSync 12.1 ("Exchange 2007 SP1"). I will add your reports to existing suggestion to indicate to the development team that another customers need this feature. Please note we do not have a time frame now on when it may be available.

There are some iPhone applications trying to solve missing support in older Exchange versions via IMAP or EWS protocols (e.g. iMExchange 2)

For more information about EAS versions see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchange_ActiveSync

[Updated on: Fri, 29 June 2012 08:22]

•  
reneS

Thank you very much for your answer!

I tested iMExchange 2, but it doesn't work with Kerio, also I contacted their support and they told me that it's because Kerio doesn't implement Exchange protocol tidy.

I'm looking forward for this feature!

Kind regards
René
Previous Topic: Account inaccessible - Open folder count/Active connections in the 100's
Next Topic: LDAP how to disable NULL BASE queries and Disable anonymous access
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 07:43:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00555 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.