Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Bandwith filter help (Local bandwith limit)
  •  
Aurelin

Send a private message to this user
i have a local server with kerios control 7.1.2 and i dont have internet in the server, it purpose is for a Local area network, in the same server i have apache installed and i want to limit bandwith for this program, i know is the port 80(http protocol), but i dont know how to limit for local interface (i have 3 local interfaces). Please i need help.
  •  
Aurelin

pleaseeeeeeeeeee help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  •  
germanr

As far as I know, bandwidth management is for internet traffic only for current versions of Control. Bandwidth management has improved a lot recently (previously like in the version you have that is quite old, there was only a limiter), but there are some areas that need to keep improving.

The best way is to vote suggested features (home screen of admin page). Developers see there what are the most requested features by customers and care a lot.
Regards

[Updated on: Wed, 06 June 2012 13:19]

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
  •  
Aurelin

thx a lot for the reply.
To resolve this i am using net stop limiter is another programm.
Previous Topic: Antivirus Server error: Antivirus update has failed: old Sophos engine detected.
Next Topic: Automated Backup of Control
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 11:30:11 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.