Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » File Library Synchronization (what is wrong !)
  •  
urban.hake

Send a private message to this user
hey!
I have a problem. Tests Workspac 2.0 RC1.
How is it supposed to file syncing to work?
Will it sync a folder on a server to the client or the Workspace to the client.
I have tried but can not it work properly.
Attaching the log from the client wokspace.

Background:
When we work with files on our server ..... CAD files that are large ... we want them to appear on a folder on the server but could be managed through the workspace to get a better and faster overview of versions in the projects.
Cadfilerna should not disappear into a database structure that is completely unreadable to any applications other than workspace. Must remain in the windows directory structure.

Best regards Urban

•  
Stanislav Kolar (Kerio)

The sync works as a two-way synchronization between a selected filelibrary stored on the server and a local folder, so it exactly does what you need.
Can you send me a complete copy of the debug log file? Go to "About->View Debug Log->Save to file" and send me the file to skolar<_at_>kerio.com
  •  
Stanislav Kolar (Kerio)

Can you also send me what do you get if you open the command window (run->cmd.exe) and type "set"?
  •  
urban.hake

The client isn't able to sync files into a folder hosted on a server. It's a bug in the client and KERIO going to fix it.

Tanks for a very god support.

Best regards
Urban

Previous Topic: Kerio Workspace 2.0.0 beta 5 & MIgration Mac 10.6.8 -> 10.7.3
Next Topic: Preview microsoft publisher files
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 19:39:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00466 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.