Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problems with 7.4 upgrade (Problems with Sophos and Advanced Options)
  •  
ict_ibc

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I've notice some problems after upgrade from version 7.3 to 7.4 of Kerio Connect.

1 - Sophos [update]:
When I launch an "Update Now" from "Configuration" -> "Content Filter" -> "Antivirus" with "Use the integrated Sophos antivirus engine" checked, after that the status dialog stays on "Checking for a new version..." for some minutes, I'll read "The update failed". In "Logs" -> "Error" section I can see this:
[28/May/2012 11:48] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus Server error(0): internet connection is probably broken. Cannot check for new version.
[28/May/2012 11:48] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus update failed: internet connection is probably broken. Cannot check for new version.

Recently I've not made changes to firewall or others and from this server I can navigate on Internet without any problems and directly (without proxy server).

2 - Advanced Options [inaccessibility]:
When I open "Configuration" -> "Advanced Options" session, the menu in left frame continues to work properly, but the content in rigth frame freezes with "Loading..." on top of page. When I try to change session, the browser shows a confirm dialog "You have modified data in this section. Do you want to save changes?", but I haven't change anything (I can't...) and I can continue only if I press "Yes" because the other buttons don't work.

I've no ideas. Can anyone suggest me a solution, please?

Thanks And Best Regards,
Michele
  •  
ict_ibc

Send a private message to this user
Thanks for the comprehensive information and sorry for duplicated topics.

Michele
Previous Topic: Kerio Backup Taking All Disk I/O
Next Topic: Duplicate JPG Attachments with Outlook 2011
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 08:39:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.