Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Outlook Connector not connecting outside of the network
  •  
mcollins

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have a user who running Windows 7 with Office 2010 and they're unable to connect to the Kerio Outlook Connector when they leave out internal network. Kerio isn't showing any errors, is there a log on the Windows computer that I could look at?

Previously, this has worked for the user without any issues and we have many Outlook 2011 (mac) users and it works fine for them so I doubt it's a network configuration issues (specially since we haven't changed anything recently).

Just wondering if anyone know what might be causing the problem?

Thanks.
  •  
zebby

Massive long shot....

I don't suppose the mailserver address that Outlook is pointing to is a local one?

We've had one instance of this where a user dicked about with the account settings removing the 'ourdomain.com' part from the FQDN. The machine name still resolved internally but had no clue once they left the building.
  •  
mcollins

The user has the correct mail server address.
Previous Topic: Dovecot Extract sl server 10.6.8
Next Topic: Permission management nightmare
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 20:30:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00370 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.