We've recently installed Kerio Connect (version 7.4.1) at a customers site and we're encountering an odd issue which causes Kerio Connect to create additional folders upon adding extra mailboxes.
The odd thing is, that it's adding the default Microsoft Outlook 2010 folder set in English again and again for each additional mailbox added to the profile (the second shared mailbox adds a 0 to the folder name, the third a 1 and so on). The most annoying is that we cannot delete the additional folders that were created. Is this a known bug or a way to solve this issue? Of not, then I'm not quite sure but I think it might've got something to do with a problem with the language locale.
Some additional information:
- Running Kerio Connect 7.4.1
- Installed in VMware vSphere 5 using the OVF template;
- Installed all of the Debian updates (apt-get update && apt-get upgrade).
- Kerio Connect is Active Directory Integrated with the domain to a Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Domain Controller
- The Microsoft Office version used on the terminal server is Microsoft Office 2010 with SP1 32-bit and the latest updates installed.
- The language locale of Microsoft Office 2010 is dutch.
(Size: 18.29KB, Downloaded 280 times)
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of