Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Corrupt downloads
  •  
Chris | mgf

Send a private message to this user
Hi all

Firstly i want to thank you for reading this post.

I currently have a situation where most of our large downloads are corrupt. This only happens when we download from the internal network where Kerio Connect is inplemented.

Previously we did have our firewall installed on a windows 7 Professional 32 SP1 Virtual machine running in Hyper V on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

All Was running smoothly until it became a frequent issue where our downloads would be corrupt from the internal network.

If we connect directly to the router - all our downloads are 100% and stable.

After checking our DSL lines and with the ISP - all was 100% from there side.

I then installed the exact same version of windows on a physical PC and popped in another network card. I imported the license and our configuration file.

BOOM - all works 100% and our downloads have been successful.

But now, sad to say - our corruption issue is back and annoying as ever Mad .

Does anyone have the same issue with downloads or hopefully a way to resolve the issue?

We are on the latest version of Kerio Control and the OS has the latest service pack and hardware drivers.

Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks
Chris Laughing

•  
Chris | mgf

Sorry - i mean control - not connect

.....network where Kerio Connect (= control) is inplemented.
  •  
markt

We have had this issue for a long time with KC, different versions, different hardware - I now resort to adding temporary Do Not Scan exceptions in AV settings for larger files, even though the files pass through the AV scanner fine (we use the Sophos engine, not a third party one). Not an answer, just our current workaround which relies on the desktop scanners to pick up any malware. We have tight download restrictions here so it is not as much of an admin nightmare as it could be.
  •  
Chris | mgf

Oh dear - so it is kerio afterall Confused

Hmmm - well i have now allocated min of 2 Mbps for large downloads and the recommended do not scan option.

Going to see if that makes a difference.

I also forgot to mention that we are using download managers on the client side. The weird thing is that all was working fine - 100% and then it just started again. i viewed the windows update history but it was turned off ???

will be monitoring it for now

Thank you for the response
Previous Topic: Cisco AnyConnect VPN client
Next Topic: Block www.facebook.com
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 22:52:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00475 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.