Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Cisco AnyConnect VPN client (Cannot maintain a connection behind a Control Box)
  •  
macserv

Send a private message to this user
Since installing a Control Box 3110 on the network, users can no longer keep their outbound Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility connections up. Almost immediately after connecting, the connection is dropped and the client fails to reconnect. At the suggestion of Kerio tech support, I disabled spoofing protection on the Control box, to no avail. I don't know enough about the Cisco client to know what exactly it's trying to do. I can say with certainty though that the Cisco connection does NOT allow split tunneling. I'm betting this is the source of the issue (but have no clue how to deal with it on the Control side).

If anyone can offer any suggestions, whether they be detailed or general, I would greatly appreciate it.
Previous Topic: open port 5050(yahoo messenger)
Next Topic: Corrupt downloads
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 17:43:03 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.