Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Flag message in webmail broken in 7.4 & 7.4.1 (Broken function after update to 7.4.1)
  •  
macxpert

Send a private message to this user
Since I updated from 7.2.2 to 7.4 and 7.4.1 my users are unable to click next to a message to flag it. Happens on all browsers, Firefox, Camino & Safari. Nothing else has changed. Server is Mac OS Server 10.6.2 and clients are 10.6.8.

I think it is a bug as all my users have the problem, any suggestions will be appreciated. Worst case I could roll back to 7.2.2 but then we get error messages saying Firefox 12 is not supported.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

We will address this issue in next service release. In order to flag a message, the message has to be selected and then you can click at the right side of the message to place/clear the flag. This works in all browsers. Flag cannot be set on message that is not selected.
  •  
macxpert

7.4.2 did not fix this problem so is it fixed in 7.4.3?
Previous Topic: Virtual appliance change to Debian
Next Topic: Kerio Connect 7.4 Advanced option menu error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 08:25:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00347 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.