Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio 7.4.x; Outlook 2010 (Win) and AVG 2012 plugin (KOC hang up and block Outlook)
  •  
AndreasL

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

after upgrading Kerio Connect To V7.4.0 we still encounter some myterious problems in Windows Outlook 2010 (using KOC off). After open several Mails, clicking on contacts and just work with Outlook it suddenly stops responding. You have to kill the Outlook task.

I try to investigate the problem and while testing I get a crash report from AVG Office plugin. On all machines we have AVG Business Antivirus 2012 installed. After disabling the plugin Outlook works fine.

With Kerio V7.3.x there are no problems with this plugin. Today I test the connector settings 'compressing' and 'secure' to connect the server. Maybe an other setting will help too. We will see...

Conclusion: there is a problem somewhere Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 01 June 2012 09:55]

•  
djblond

Hello,

we have the same problem and we are solving this on CZECH Kerio forum.
  •  
AndreasL

can you give a link to the forum please?
  •  
djblond

I cannot use links until I have posted more than 5 messages.
This is second post Smile
Previous Topic: 7.4.1 update spooked me
Next Topic: Import Whitelist ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 09:16:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00455 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.