Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » User connection issue (User getting expired / incorrect password error)
  •  
mode54

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I'm new to this software and not too familiar with it. The previous admin left the company and I was asked to fix a problem with one of the user's logins. So please be patient with me.

We have a user that was getting an "account expired" message when attempting to logon through their web browser. Knowing that Kerio uses active directory for authentication, I checked AD and the account was not disabled or expired. I changed the user's password in AD hoping that would fix the issue. Now it tells the user that they have an "Incorrect Username/Password" I check the security logs in the Kerio Connect administration and it states the user has an incorrect password. I know the password is correct since I set it. What could cause this issue?

I have tried resetting the password in AD a couple of times and also disabled/re-enabled the user account. This is the only user with this issue. Any help would be most appreciated.

Server version: 7.3.0 build 5623
  •  
mode54

Send a private message to this user
Never mind. I was able to resolve the issue. I thought the user's account was set to never expire. However it was the password that would never expire. The account expired over the weekend. I changed the account to never expire and now everything is good.

Thanks
Previous Topic: Droid - multiple instances of calendar events showing up
Next Topic: 7.4.1 update spooked me
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 13:12:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00379 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.