Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public calendar on android?
  •  
AMG-Admin

Send a private message to this user
I found the article on how to access and view the public calendars on iphone/ipad... but how do I get the same thing to work in Android?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Android cannot work with more than one calendar. It is possible to do that in Moxier Mail client, though.
  •  
AMG-Admin

not true... I have two on there already.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I mean in Exchange Activesync. You can have as many local calendars as you want.

[Updated on: Tue, 05 June 2012 00:13]

•  
AMG-Admin

your last reply makes zero sense
  •  
jaba

You have to configure your Exchange account via ActiveSync on Android - it's one of the options. However, by default you won't be able to view public calendars and any other data stored in public folders. As far as I know there is a workaround...

In general an app called CodeTwo Exchange Sync needs to be installed on the server. It replicates public data to private mailboxes on Exchange - sorry but I can't give you any link for this (thanks forum admins! Shocked ). You will find it in Google I guess...

Cheers!

Why so serious? Smile
Previous Topic: [Done]how to block spams which is from faked domain
Next Topic: [Done]smtp authentication
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 05:20:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00369 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.