Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 7.4.1 (on Mac OS X 10.6.8 Server)
  •  
FloFMS

Send a private message to this user
Hello

We have a Problem with the Kerio (Version 7.4.1). We become mails from our Customer with Attachments.

Sometimes we have the Problem that the mail is in the inbox but without any Attachment. Means the Attachment was lost.

AntiVirus ist disabled.

What can that be?

Regards

Florian
  •  
Kedar

Is it in WebMail or another client?
Please attach example of such message (.eml file from server's mail store).
  •  
FloFMS

I have some new information.

It´s a Problem from Apple Mail on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4. There shows not all Attachments form Mails in a Public Folder.
I have an Mountain Lion (10.8 Beta) all Attachments are listed. On All 10.7.4 Mail Clients the same issues.

I stopped the Mail Server Engine and reindex the Folders, but nothing Changed.

PS: In the Web Interface all Attachements are listed.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 June 2012 11:21]

•  
Kedar

From what mail client were these messages sent? It may be bug in Apple Mail, in Kerio Connect or messages are invalid and some clients (WebMail) work with them, some not.

Without examples of content, it's not possible to say more.
  •  
FloFMS

Microsoft Outlook on Windows send to an distributor-mailbox and the webmail rules moved it to the Public Folder.
  •  
FloFMS

On what eMail Adress can i Send it?
  •  
Kedar

Try send message to user and don't move it to Public Folders. Is the message correct before moving or this issue exists also in INBOX?
Previous Topic: Kerio Mail Storage
Next Topic: Logs Warning
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 05:17:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00538 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.