Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar Items in Month View Missing (Calendar Items in Outlook Month View Missing)
  •  
catoxpress

Send a private message to this user
I upgraded our Kerio Connect from 7.1 to 7.3.3 the other day. I have a user that is on Terminal Server and is using the KOC. She is using Outlook 2007 and when the upgrade was complete, she could not view any of her calendar items in Month, Week, or Day view. They items show up in "All Appointments" view, but when she switches back to the Month view, there is nothing there.

No other changes were made besides upgrading Kerio Connect and the KOC on the Terminal Server farm. I tried to reach out to Kerio support but they responded that they will have to charge me for a support call. I only upgraded because they said my SOPHOS would not update without version 7.3 or higher.

My user is very upset as she is a power user that utilizes the calendaring in Outlook daily.

Can anybody offer some advice?

Thanks
Previous Topic: User search malfunctioning on web admin
Next Topic: [Done]how to block spams which is from faked domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 23:59:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00331 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.