Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » (FIXED)Unable to send/reply to emails from Webmail on a MAC
  •  
SoopahSteve

Send a private message to this user
***UPDATE**** This problem has been resolved. The problem was the users were not using HTTPS when accessing their webmail on macs. We never ran into this problem because everyone used active sync (which uses HTTPS)*****

Hello everyone, I searched the forums before posting this topic in hopes of finding a fix or to see if this was a known issue but was unsuccessful.

I'm currently running Kerio Connect 7.4.1 on a Windows 2003 server.

I've ran into a problem with Kerio Webmail on MACs, for some strange reason regardless if I'm on my iPhone, ipad or a MAC laptop I can log in to Webmail, read emails but I am unable to send or reply. It will try to send the email but will eventually time out with a no response from server or "Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding". Exchange active sync works fine though.

On a windows machine Webmail works perfect (locally and from the internet). I thought it might be Safari but I am able to reply and send email from the windows version of Safari. I even tried installing the Mercury browser for the iphone and still was unable to reply/send mail.

Any info or tips on this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

[Updated on: Wed, 06 June 2012 21:50]

•  
SoopahSteve

Send a private message to this user
476 views and not one response? Smile I can't be the only one experiencing this problem right?
Previous Topic: I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE TO PAY for SUPPORT
Next Topic: help - IMAP migration failing due to service not restarting
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 11:33:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.