Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » multiple domains one mailbox
  •  
memepartners

Send a private message to this user
Hi

I have multiple domains somebusiness.com & somebusiness.com.au.
The .com is the primary email domain but I would like to have the same addresses setup on the .com.au incase people accidentally type .com.au

Now I have looked in the domain and can see that aliases are possible but it looks like only from the domain that the settings are being looked at are able to be added... ie. if i am in the somebusiness.com domain settings and want to setup an alias email for a user I only have the choice of @somebusiness.com addresses not @somebusiness.com & <_at_>somebusiness.com.au

All I want to do is create an alias so that if someone sends email to the user on either domain it will go to the same mailbox.

I have seent that I can create additional accounts and forward it to the primary account but this uses up a user license and I dont see why I should do that for a simple thing as an alias!

Any advice appreciated.
Cheers
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
steve-sydney

no offence petr but if you want people to purchase the product you cant RTFM all the time.

to the OP look under configuration / domains
select the domain and edit
thats where you will find domain aliases

enjoy
  •  
memepartners

hi,
cheers for that. problem solved.
Previous Topic: What is you quota for users?
Next Topic: need help with a crash server 7.3.1 patch 2 build 6199 and Koff
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 15:59:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00381 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.