Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » A few Problems / Questions
  •  
user2302

Send a private message to this user
I use Kerio Operator Version 2.0.0 Beta 3 with 9 Snom 320 (Firmware: 8.7.3.7) as a test system and have a few problems. The phones are connected via auto provisioning.
(Sorry for the English, is a Google translation)

1st: When the Message LED on the phone to show a missed call, and you press info on the phone displays only the number of missed calls and not the number. At that moment, heard the message LED flashing. If you go then to the Missed Calls list captures the message LED flashing again and no longer hear it until the phone restarts on.

2nd: The phones show the incorrect time. I entered a German NTP server in Kerio operator and also the correct time zone. The server displays the correct time. On the phone is registered as a time server Kerio Operator The phones also have the same time zone as the Kerio Operator. Nonetheless, the phone an hour too much. I think this is a problem with the summer and winter time.

3rd: I have a group of several Snom's the same with the external number can be reached but have different internal phone numbers. Is it possible when I think of a telephone call forwarding entries that this is true for the whole group?

Thank you!
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hi,

1st) I can see details of missed call when I press back array and then details. Can you please describe which buttons you use for retrieving info abou missed calls?

2nd) Please try factory reset. If it doesn't help send me please which NTP server you use in Germany.

3rd) I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean.

Jakub
  •  
user2302

Hi,

1st: If someone had called the message LED flash. Then I press the Info softkey. The amount of missed calls is displayed. The message LED goes out. I go to the Missed Calls list to see the phone number and press back then. The message LED and the Info softkey starts blinking. They will flash until the phone restarts.

2nd: I've tried a factory reset, error still exists. Kerio operator has set the NTP server automatically to the IP of the server

3rd: 4 phones with the same external phone number but different internal phone numbers. On a phone with a programmed button to call forwarding are turned on and also apply to other phones. The other phones will not ring anymore.

Thanks!
Daniel
  •  
  •  
user2302

I found the answer for my problem Number 1:

Snom 320 Web Configuration:
Preferences -> Global counter for Missed Calls: Change from OFF to ON!
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hi,

problem number 2 can be caused by blocked NTP in you firewall.

We cannot reproduce it ...

Jakub

[Updated on: Wed, 13 June 2012 15:42] by Moderator

•  
user2302

I dont use a firwall on my Test system.

You use the IP Adress of the Kerio Operator as NTP Server?
  •  
user2302

I have one more question:

It is possible an internal phone number with an * or other symbol to be provided at the beginning?
  •  
ICT and Me

@Jakub, The NTP problem also occurs with our testing Operator. Even our phone cannot get on time when they are looking to the Operator. I program the Kerio NTP servers into the Operator.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Is there a small offset or are you talking about hours? In other words, is the problem in wrong timezone setting or in wrong time?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

user2302 wrote on Wed, 13 June 2012 21:03
I have one more question:

It is possible an internal phone number with an * or other symbol to be provided at the beginning?

No, Extensions can contain only numbers.

Symbols * and # can be used in outbound routes. In addition * can be used in various system services such as Call Queues, IVR, PBX services, etc.
  •  
user2302

If I can't make * to internal stations at the beginning then how can I prevent this:
The internal number 20 exists and I am calling an external number with 20 at the beginning.
The phones beginns after the 20 with call. External calling to numbers with internal numbers at the beginning is not possible.
  •  
ICT and Me

Why are you using 20 to external number? That's not normal to use.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
ICT and Me

@Filip,

Full hour offset.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
user2302

The external number BEGINNS with 20 (for example)
Previous Topic: Kerio Opeartor 2.0 RC
Next Topic: Pause after 8 - is it possible?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 16:45:34 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00545 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.