Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » After upgrading blank page !
  •  
nausica

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I just upgraded to the last version of Workspace 2.0 but I have a blank page. I cannot start the Workspace process. The preferences system says : Kerio Workspace is not running.

Thanks
  •  
nausica

I have this problem in the logs :

Jun 12 18:54:33 xx com.apple.launchd[1] (com.kerio.workspace.application[41602]): posix_spawn("/usr/local/kerio/workspace/tomcat/bin/jsvc", ...): No such file or directory
  •  
nausica

After reinstalling and getting back my Tomcat folder, I got this any time I try to start Workspace :

Jun 12 19:10:26 xx authexec[5698]: executing /Library/PreferencePanes/KWSMonitor.prefPane/Contents/MacOS/ lctlhlp
Jun 12 19:10:26 xx authexec[5702]: executing /Library/PreferencePanes/KWSMonitor.prefPane/Contents/MacOS/ lctlhlp
Jun 12 19:10:26 xx [0x0-0x19019].com.apple.systempreferences[0]: com.kerio.workspace.rendering: Already loaded
Jun 12 19:10:26 xx [0x0-0x19019].com.apple.systempreferences[0]: com.kerio.workspace.application: Already loaded
  •  
nausica

A bit stuck ! No version 2.0 and it's impossible to go back to version 1...
  •  
Jarda Snajdr (Kerio)

Hello Nausica,

is there the file "/usr/local/kerio/workspace/tomcat/bin/jsvc"?

is the rendering service running? Have you tried starting the service from command line, using launchctl? (see the step-by-step manual for details).

When "reinstalling", have you deleted the old installation (leaving the data), or have you reinstalled over the existing installation?

Jarda
  •  
nausica

Hello Jarda,

I have installed over the existing installation to answer your last question.

Could you tell me what is the best way to upgrade ?
  •  
Jarda Snajdr (Kerio)

Hello nausica,

something went wrong during the upgrade and some files in the installation are probably corrupted or missing. We cannot tell exactly what's wrong from the little information we have.

The best way how to upgrade now is:
- uninstall Workspace, leaving the data and configuration on the disk.
- installing version 2.0 from scratch

Jarda
  •  
nausica

Hello again,

I have the file jsvc in the tomcat/bin folder.

I do apologize Jarda, because I can see in the last version of the Step by step you have the way of uninstalling. I will do this process now.
  •  
nausica

In fact, I just checked and I have no uninstall.app in the utils folder... I would have found it otherwise.
  •  
nausica

I have installed workspace 2 on another computer, I have copied the uninstall.app on the troubled server. I have uninstalled. I have reinstalled Workspace 2. Nada. Impossible to start or to connect to the interface.

I have uninstalled (I did not have the uninstall.app again) and then reinstalled the version 1. I have copied my folder (backed up from v1) instead of the fresh one and reinstalled again the v1 and it works... I am not sure to know how to go to v2 as it seems this version does not want to install on my server.
Previous Topic: Disable Comment section
Next Topic: Tasks integration
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 16 15:22:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00469 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.