Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC stuck in offline mode
  •  
timonr

Send a private message to this user
Our company is using Windows7/Outlook2010 clients with KOC 7.4.1.7267 T0.

Sometimes hickups occur on our network (I suppose) and KOC looses its connection with the Kerio mailserver (on Server 2003). The KOC goes to Offline-Mode (red down-arrow icon) and Outlook isn't refreshed with new mails.

Any way to get the KOC back to online mode again in outlook 2010? Users now are complaining that even though the Mailserver is running fine Outlook isn't kept up to date with mails.. Should I file a bugreport?

Thanks

Timon
  •  
ICT and Me

Timon,
Have you tried to contact your certified/preferred reseller in the Netherlands about this problem?
Because this isn't a normal behaviour and seems a network problem.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
abirkner

We are having this problem with the KOFF. Some Users complain about emails are not sent. Restarting Outlook fits the problem-be sure you really close Outlook... Smile

Greetings from
Hamburg
  •  
terzinator

We get this occasionally, too. (Win7/Outlook2010/Mac Leopard Server/Not in the Netherlands!)

I can get to the mailserver via the web interface just fine, but for outlook, I get the little red down-arrow icon in the tray. Might happen once every week or two.

Restarting outlook doesn't necessarily work. I close outlook, and the icon remains in the tray for a few minutes, then it goes away. I restart outlook, and the red down-arrow icon returns.

Just this time, once the tray icon disappeared, I did an ipconfig/flushdns and then a /renew, and then re-opened outlook, and I was back in business. (That's what I just tried, and it worked. Can't say for sure it's a 100% solution, though, or just a coincidence.)
Previous Topic: Moving kerio meetings are being copied and not moved
Next Topic: Issue with KCB 3 User Fail to Initialise
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 16:48:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00453 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.