Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Slow - Kerio Control Administration and slow remote login to the server. (Slow - Kerio Control Administration and slow remote login to the server.)
  •  
WhoKnowsIT

Send a private message to this user
Hi guys!,

Couldnt find answer in the forums so i hope i will by opening this topic!

Situation
I created a new firewall server windows 2008 R2 x64
I installed and configured the new server with Kerio Control
but now i got 2 strange issues...

1. When im on my laptop and want to open the kerio control administrator then it takes a very long time before i get to see the login screen!

2. When i remote to the new firewall server and want to log on then it takes a very long time before the account is logged on! when im logging on into the server itself when im in front of it then account is logged in in a sec!

Hope someone can help me!,
Thanks!,
Regards,
WhoKnowsIT

Who Knows IT???
  •  
pp

Hello,

I have that same with Kerio Control 7.3.2 when I logged to view Internet page - very slow remote login in LAN (without control panel)
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

Unfortunately I only have some general suggestions for you. Maybe one of them will help.

Make sure the Startup Type for the service Windows Firewall is Disabled.

You might post the kerio_support_info.txt file in a reply to the forum post. Some other forum reading might spot the problem.

You can generate the kerio_support_info.txt file by going to Status -> System Health -> System information.

You can look at it using Note- or Wordpad before you post it. Just to make sure it does contain any information you would want to share.

Double-check the DNS settings on the Kerio Control computer.

Check the CPU and memory usage while you are connecting to the WebAdmin remotely.
  •  
pp

Thanks,

I check this - none. When I logged to control panel its ok. I always logged in control panel in IE. Maybe Firefox...
Previous Topic: LOAD balancing Server 2008
Next Topic: Multihosting for 1 IP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 01:02:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.