Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public Calendars Just Disappeared (Public Calendars Just Disappeared )
  •  
sblakemore

Send a private message to this user
Two of our public calendars we have set up here just disappeared a before the weekend for no apparent reason. Has anyone else seen this before and can i retrieve them or will i have lost them?
  •  
Kedar

In such situations, first what you should to do is check Operations log, because moving/deleting of folder is always logged:

example: user deleted folder Test from public folder in WebMail, it was moved to user's Deleted Items, then user emptied Deleted Items:

[19/Jun/2012 08:04:12] {MOVE_FOLDER} Protocol: HTTP/WebMail, User: xxx@yyy.tld, IP: 123.123.123.123, Old location: #public@yyy.tld/Test, New location: ~xxx<_at_>yyy.tld/Deleted Items/Test, Items count: 0
[19/Jun/2012 08:04:15] {DELETE_FOLDER} Protocol: HTTP/WebMail, User: xxx@yyy.tld, IP: 123.123.123.123, Folder: ~xxx<_at_>yyy.tld/Deleted Items/Test, Items count: 0
[19/Jun/2012 08:04:15] {DELETE_FOLDER} Folder: ~xxx<_at_>yyy.tld/Deleted Items/Test deleted
  •  
Charles B

I have seen this before. In my case it was an admin user with an iPhone who thought he was renaming. The iPhone deleted the public calendars after copying them to his profile with the new name.

Using the operations log--as advised by Radek Sip (KERIO)--you can find out what happened to them. In my case, I couldn't move them back, but I could use the web client to copy them back to their original place.

Mid 2015: Quit Kerio and moved to Exchange 2013 and Meraki.
Kerio Control 8.4.0--Used since it was WinRoute, many years ago
Kerio Connect 8.4.0 on Ubuntu. Bought Connect just in time for the switch to NO SUPPORT(aka pay for support). Not. Happy.
Previous Topic: BIG PROBLEMS with Kerio 7.4 and 7.4.1
Next Topic: iPhone SPAM
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 20:30:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.