Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Corrupt file (Corrupt file since recent update to Version7.2.3)
  •  
djones@monk.ca

Send a private message to this user
Ever since we updated (June 14/12) from version 7.1.4 to 7.2.3 and the client data base conversion. I have 2 mail boxes with constsnt Corrupt file messages in the warning log.
[22/Jun/2012 11:09:52] Corrupted file E:\Kerio Mail Store/mail/monk.ca/fort_copy/INBOX/properties.fld was deleted.
[22/Jun/2012 12:40:17] Corrupted file E:\Kerio Mail Store/mail/monk.ca/tuscany_copy/INBOX/properties.fld was deleted.
Have check the health status of the raid array drives where the email store is and all is healthy with no errors.

How do we fix this?

Thanks

David Jones
  •  
Charles B

Have you tried reindexing the user's mailbox?
In Admin console, Accounts -> Users -> select the user's name -> More Actions -> Reindex Mailbox.

Mid 2015: Quit Kerio and moved to Exchange 2013 and Meraki.
Kerio Control 8.4.0--Used since it was WinRoute, many years ago
Kerio Connect 8.4.0 on Ubuntu. Bought Connect just in time for the switch to NO SUPPORT(aka pay for support). Not. Happy.
  •  
djones@monk.ca

HI Charles

Unfortunately, I do not see the Reindex Mailbox option in the file path you referenced.

Thanks

David Jones
  •  
Charles B

It isn't actually a file path, it is a series of steps in the admin console. I probably should have used more words, sorry about that (I blame twitter). I'll elaborate:

click Accounts
click Users
Pick your put the users' name in the search box and hit enter.
click on the user's name to highlight it
down at the bottom of the screen is the More Actions button. Click it, then click Reindex Mailbox on the popup menu.
You can also right-click on the user's name to get to More Actions.

Kerio Connect 8.4.0 on Ubuntu. Bought Connect just in time for the switch to NO SUPPORT(aka pay for support). Not. Happy.
  •  
djones@monk.ca

Hi Charles

It is my turn to apologize for the poor choice of words. I did get your first reply. But as stated before I do not have the option "Reindex Mailbox" in the drop down list. Is it a version difference?

Thanks

David Jones
  •  
MacLab

You need at least version 7.3 to get that option.

MacLab, Inc.
Kerio Certified Partner, Reseller, Hosting Provider, Kerio Connect Certified.
http://maclaboratory.com
  •  
Charles B

It probably is a version difference, and a lack of attention to detail on my part. Somehow my brain parsed your first sentence as you had upgraded to 7.4.1 from 7.2.3. That's a far cry from what you actually wrote.

I remember using the reindex in either 7.3.1 or 7.3.2, but beyond that I can't say when it showed up.

I hate to say it because it makes me sound like a Kerio support guy, but... maybe it's time to upgrade?

•  
djones@monk.ca

Yes it is in the plan to the upgrade to the latest version with in a couple of weeks. Just getting our users settled in after the latest upgrade 2 weeks ago. You now how most are with change. Will see after the upgrde then if the reindexing works.

Again thanks for the help.

David Jones
Previous Topic: User Unable to Login
Next Topic: Outlook Calendar Items disappearing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 04:01:46 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00464 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.