Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » No search results after upgrade! (no search results after upgrade (from latest 1.1 to 2.0.0 to all of the previous content))
  •  
venkman82

Send a private message to this user
After I'm gone from the last version 1.1 to current 2.0.0, the entire document and also comment-content is no longer found in full-text search. Shocked

New added elements, however, will be found very well.

When searching existing file content which was uploaded in workspace before upgrade to new 2.0.0, the full-text search only shows "Your search did not match any documents. Try different keywords."

I don't know what I can do about it, especially as a server restart (W2k8 R2 SP1) and of course also Kerio Workspace has brought no change to this problem. Crying or Very Sad
  •  
venkman82

Nobody else? Am I the only one with this kind of problem?
  •  
venkman82

...when I use the function "Duplicate this page" to an existing page (from which was created before the upgrade to vers. 2.0.0) once this error message appears when using the full-text search:

request:
{"params":{"query":"urlaub","limit":20}}
response:
{"error":{"message":"tried to access method org.apache.tika.sax.WriteOutContentHandler.<init>(Ljava/io/Writer;I)V from class com.kerio.workspace.search.TikaTextExtractor","code":"INTERNAL_ERROR "}

When I use the search function next time after error message I get back the test results of the previously duplictated page within its file content. The contents of the original page will still not be shown.

Any ideas?

update 27-06-12:
After the next start of the workspace service even no search results (but also no error message) to the duplicated page(s) and contents Sad

I also tried a repair-installation, but unfortunately without any changes to this error Confused

KERIO guys, what should I do with this now? Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Wed, 27 June 2012 11:44]

•  
Tomas Rondik (Kerio)

Hello,
please, contact our technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support

Best regards,

Tomas Rondik
Quality Engineer
Kerio Technologies
  •  
nhoague

I too had this same problem, it seems to have fixed itself. Our workspace is 25GB and it took a few hours. Kerio: is it possible Workspace needed to re-index this data? If so, can you put in release notes what we can expect?

Thanks!
  •  
venkman82

No, I'm not entirely sure do. Very Happy
Kerio has brought us this technical problem shown by the software upgrade and should very well be able to resolve this embarrassing error as quickly as possible without additional revenue.
My company paid no extra money for the maintenance of a basic function that was previously given yet. I have now simply restored a backup and we've since this step been back to the old well-functioning version. If the problem with the search function can not be found and fixed permanently in the future, we will replace Kerio Workspace better or worse by an alternative product.

I'm really just glad that our management knows nothing of this dubious policy in terms of product support. Sad

[Updated on: Sat, 30 June 2012 21:09]

•  
Jaromir Obr (Kerio)

nhoague wrote on Fri, 29 June 2012 23:09
I too had this same problem, it seems to have fixed itself. Our workspace is 25GB and it took a few hours. Kerio: is it possible Workspace needed to re-index this data? If so, can you put in release notes what we can expect?

Thanks!

Hi, it's already mentioned in the release notes, see
http://download.kerio.com/dwn/workspace/workspace-2.0.0-292/ kerio-workspace-notes-en-2.0.0-292.pdf, in the section "1. About Kerio Workspace"

Regards

[Updated on: Mon, 02 July 2012 09:14]

Jaromir Obr
Senior Tester
Kerio Technologies
  •  
nhoague

I stand corrected. Thanks!
Previous Topic: Newsfeed not updating
Next Topic: Export Workspace
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 19:37:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.