Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » DATA STORE ON NETWORK
  •  
TheManOnTheEdge

Send a private message to this user
Hi everyone, i have an issue.

How can i configure the kerio data store folder on a network map? I explain myself. I need to configure three kerio workspace server on three differents personal computers. But my idea was configure each data store folder to a one server in three folders nwetwork. Is it possible?

Thank You.

Andrew
  •  
TheManOnTheEdge

No answer? Embarassed

[Updated on: Fri, 29 June 2012 13:35]

•  
BudDurland

MAYBE it would work is you install KWS on the workstation, then shut it down. Set up the KWS service to start using a user name and password that has "login as service" rights, and permission to the network folder. Then edit the KWS config file to point the store folder to the UNC path of the network folder (\\server\KWSStores\Data1\).

Hope these are very low traffic KWS installs, though.

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
Previous Topic: Notification Emails Using Server IP
Next Topic: Droid / Workspace PDF do not show
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 00:33:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00515 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.