Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Video calling
  •  
Jeeves_

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I was wondering if videocalling is supported by Kerio Operator?

Offering Kerio and much more. See http://www.tuxis.nl and http://www.kerioindecloud.nl/
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Video is currently not supported.

Vladimir
  •  
Michael Ruffin

Sorry for dragging this old post back up, but is this on the schedule of things to implement at all?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Video is not in the plan for Operator 2.2, the plans for 2.3 and on haven't been created yet. It is quite likely to remain at the bottom of the backlog even for 2.3, I guess.

Vladimir
  •  
fsupport

Vladimir,

i also have the same question,
any thoughs on when it is possible?
  •  
fsupport

or could you maybe tell us/me how to add the h264 codecs on asterisk basis?
i know that kerio overrides the core files at each boot, and i know how to lock a file:)
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

I need to confirm what I wrote here before - there are no plans for video in 2014.

If you know how to tweak the Asterisk configuration files to allow video pass-through, I can provide a howto about creating configuration hooks for Operator. It requires a good command of both Asterisk configuration files and the linux shell.

Vladimir
  •  
valshare

Hi Vladimir,

I am Interessen in a HowTo for Video calls with kerio. I know how to patch hook-up file under linux.

Regards, valshare
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Sorry, we do not have any how-to for video calls. You would have to figure the configuration you need yourself.
Previous Topic: smallish setup needed in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Next Topic: Call forwarding
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 09:08:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00501 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.