- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
The Release Candidate 1 of Kerio Operator 2.0.0 was released yesterday. This release comes with the following improvements:
* Fixed the initialization of echo canceller on telephony cards that could sometimes fail.
* Fixed automatic firmware upgrade for Cisco (Linksys) SPA504G.
* Added optional sending of Operator usage statistics to Kerio.
* Added call recording for ring groups.
* Access to SNMP v3 might not work after password change.
* Notification message about a triggered call constraint showed time rounded to full hours.
* SIP interface that used a very long server name was shown as unregistered even though it worked well.
* Added provisioning support for Yealink/Well T20, T22, T26.
* HTML 5 is used instead of Flash to play audio files and voice mail messages (in browsers with HTML 5 support).
* Firmware upload is not offered for phone models for which Operator does not support automatic firmware upgrade.
* Added legal disclaimer for call recording.
* Fixed displaying of time in call history where an incorrect time on the client machine influenced the times shown.
* Fixed missing field validator when editing Time Ranges in the Administration GUI.
* Added support for Safari 6.
* Integration with Kerio Directory is not a hidden option any more.
* Improved playing voice mail when accessing the MyPhone interface from iPhone.
* The "Dial to Voicemail" button in MyPhone might not work in some browsers.
[Updated on: Wed, 25 July 2012 09:24]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of