Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » should have different prompt for account locked
  •  
iamcj

Send a private message to this user
we know the user account will be locked for 5min after they input the wrong password in short time. but the prompt is still "wrong username or password", it could puzzle them and ask IT guys.

I suggest changing the prompt to some words more clear, like "you have entered the wrong username or password for too many times, account temporary blocked. please try after 5 mins"...

•  
iamcj

only a suggestion
  •  
trifecta

and how about unlocking individual account? Let's say that I have 3 locked account and I want to unlock only one, and I am yet want to disable the other two accounts. How am I going to do that? Right now, we only have "Unlock All Accounts Now" option.

Thanks,
  •  
iamcj

though I don't think it's a must that we can unlock individual user. It's still a good idea if there's list including the locking user names.
  •  
iamcj

this shoule be a simple modify, but useful
  •  
iamcj

Please add this to your feature list
Previous Topic: Sophos is not running
Next Topic: Outlook 2010 explorerOnGetButton - Error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 21:58:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00443 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.