Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Apple Mail Unable to Move Message into Inbox
  •  
tonyswu

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We have a client who's having a weird issue. Kerio Connect is running on Mac OS X 10.7.4 Server, client is using MacBook Pro running 10.6.8, with Apple Mail configured using Exchange IMAP. The client cannot move any message from anywhere into Inbox. If I drag a message from another folder onto Inbox, it won't highlight. If I right click on a message from another folder and select Move to folder from the drop-down menu, the message will appear to be moved, but if I go into the Inbox at this point, the message is not there and appears to never have been moved.

If I move the same email in webmail, it works just fine.

I've attached a screenshot showing that when I move a message onto Inbox, it doesn't highlight.

I've tried removing the Mail folder from the user's profile and rebuild it, didn't help. I even configured her account on my computer, and experience the same problem. My own account which is running on the same Kerio Connect server doesn't have this issue. I am at the point of removing this user's user account on the server and re-create it. But I wanted to see if someone has run into this before and have any suggestion.

Thanks.

[Updated on: Mon, 09 July 2012 19:28]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Make sure you're running the latest version of Kerio Connect.
Try to remove shared folders. Does it help?
  •  
tonyswu

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Mon, 09 July 2012 10:45
Make sure you're running the latest version of Kerio Connect.
Try to remove shared folders. Does it help?

Hi,

We are planning to update KC to the latest version this weekend, but I don't see that as the cause of this issue.

I've tried removing shared folders, didn't help.
  •  
GlennK

Try this: Delete the account in Mail and add it back in again.
  •  
tonyswu

GlennK wrote on Mon, 09 July 2012 18:07
Try this: Delete the account in Mail and add it back in again.

Tried that. As my original post stated, I even tried to configured this user's email account on my own computer and experienced the same problem.
  •  
GlennK

Sorry, I missed that. In that case I would think there is a permission issue or directory/file damage on the server.
Previous Topic: Update problem, error 1714
Next Topic: Migration form Apple Mail Server 10.6 to Kerio Connect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 18:29:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00454 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.