Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » web filter single exclusion
  •  
max@work

Send a private message to this user
Hi guys!
I'd like to know if there's a simple way to block or allow only few websites trough Web Filter, without create a rule in the IP ADDRESS GROUP.

For example I need to block the access to social networking category but I need to allow the access to linkedin.
Now if I try to write a mask like *.linkedin.com/* it doesn't work because probably linkedin uses other website name.
It's a good idea to see the websites in each category so we can allow or block without try to find the right mask for that site.

Thanks for any advice!
Bye, Max
  •  
free2rhyme

Send a private message to this user
i dont know if this the right one.

for example i need to allow ym traffic on net, so i created these rules :

1. create URL Groups containing this line (wo quotes): "*.msg*.yahoo.com/*"

2. create HTTP Policy, allowing the group you just created, no authentication needed.

3. in the Traffic Rules (in order, and in the right place of course);
3-1: allow HTTPS to login.yahoo.com
3-2: allow Src:lan (or authenticated users), Dest:internet, Port:HTTPS
3-3: allow Src:lan, Dest:internet, Port:HTTP,TCP-5050

above this traffic rules, i allowed http and https only to registered users, ip, etc.

Previous Topic: 425 Can't Open Data Connection
Next Topic: Microsoft-DS doesn't work with Control enabled
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 18:30:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00349 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.