Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 7.4.2 release
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Version 7.4.2 - July 11, 2012

Please read the Release Notes document before installing this version.

Kerio Connect
+ Added support for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
+ Added watch dog script for Linux.
- Fixed message numbering in the list of mailbox events sent in certain IMAP responses.
- Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac could not see Public folders after configuration change from per-domain to global.
- All-day event could be displayed as shifted in a week view in Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Account assistant utility for Mac client could fail to run if the server is running in Virtual Appliance.
- Fixed some stability issues.

Kerio WebMail
+ Added support for Safari 6.0.
- Marking a message with a flag required the message to be selected first.

Kerio Connect Administration
+ Added support for Safari 6.0.
- In certain situation number of users in Web Administration could count also disabled user accounts.

Kerio Outlook Connector
- Event could be deleted from calendar after deleting email with meeting invitation.

Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)
- Microsoft Outlook could hang or terminate while using AVG 2012 SP1 add-in.
- Fixed a rare issue with non-working push of new messages to the client.

Kerio Active Directory Extension
No change.

Kerio Open Directory Extension
+ Added support for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.

Download link: http://www.kerio.com/connect/download

[Updated on: Wed, 22 August 2012 11:22]

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
  •  
Howie Isaacks

Awesome! Thanks for getting this out before Mountain Lion pounces. One question... When is the new webmail interface going to be the default and be fully functional?
  •  
monkeymissile

Hi Pavel,
When I tried to upgrade last night I first received an error 1921 saying I did not have sufficient privileges to stop the Kerio service. First time for that.
I rebooted the server and during the second attempt, I received an error 1714 saying the older version of Kerio could not be deleted. I re-downloaded the installer, but got the same message. I also could not remove Kerio from the Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.
Any thoughts?

thanks!
  •  
etieseler

Last night I installed this update. It installed on the server with no problems. I next installed the Kerio Connector update to my laptop (Windows 7 / Outlook 2010), and it did install with no errors, but when I start Outlook now I get an error calling the function "explorerOnGetButtonEnabled": The Operation Failed (See attached image). After this I disabled the client from installing to the rest of the systems until I can find what the issue is.

I checked the forum and in 2011 there was a similar message, the resolution was to disable the "Show add-in user interface errors' option. This did work to hide the message, but what is the problem here? Will I have to turn this off on all staff computers?

I have three third party plug-ins in Outlook, a Symantec AV plugin, Barracuda SPAM & Virus Firewall plugin, and iTunes plugin. All our staff has the Symantec plugin and probably the iTunes plugin, but only a few have the Barracuda plugin. I uninstalled the Barracuda plugin on my system but the error message still displayed.

By the way, the plugins in Outlook are the same plugins for the last 3 to 4 Kerio updates, none of them gave me this message.

Has anyone else had this message show up after this update? Is this an issue that needs resolution, and if so

•  
Howie Isaacks

I recently upgraded Kerio Connect to 7.4.2 for a mostly Windows using customer, and we also had some problems with upgrading the KOC. In some cases, we had to uninstall, then reinstall it, AND create a new profile. It was a bit of a pain, but these steps cleared up the issue for each user. They're all running Outlook 2010. Other users had no problems at all.
Previous Topic: Outlook 2010 Attachment Issues
Next Topic: 300,000 Duplicate Calendar Entries, Help!! Anyone have the dup script?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 02 08:39:42 CEST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.24166 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.