Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » SPA303-G2
  •  
helpmeplease

Send a private message to this user
hi,

the provisioning is always wrong - also if i change spcp auto-detect to no.

kerio operator: 1.2.2 build 4568
cisco firmware: 7.4.9c

any idea?
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hi,

try to use attached howto.

Jakub

•  
helpmeplease

hi,

this does not solve the problem. if I change to SIP as described and the do not change SPCP Auto-detect to no the phone always goes back to SPCP. only in this modus the phone get the config xml file from the tftp server and is provisioned in kerio operator - but with the wrong type - and could not be used.

If I change SIP and also change auto-detect to no the phone powers up but does not fetch the config file from the tftp server and is not shown in kerio operator?

any other possibility?
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Change SIP and also change auto-detect to no and then do the factory reset of the phone.

Let me know if it helps please.
  •  
helpmeplease

if I change than the phone falls back to auto-detect yes and falls back to SPCP by doing the factory reset. after changing again to SIP and auto-detect no same as before ...
  •  
helpmeplease

is there no solution - in the release history there is shown that cisco SP303-G2 is supported by kerio operator? therefore we bought two phones which we could not get up and running!
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

There are some 303's around that are switched to the "Skinny" protocol by default. So far, we have always been able to switch them to SIP. I've noticed you have opened an incident with our support department, so they will work on it with you.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Restrict extension to 1 line
Next Topic: Can't assign IP addy in Citrix for 2.0 RC
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 11:44:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.