Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iCal reminders on Lion & 7.4.2
  •  
klynde

Send a private message to this user
I just upgraded Kerio Connect to 7.4.2. I am running Lion 10.7.4. Everything is working fine except for reminders in iCal. I cannot add reminders to the Kerio account - it just doesn't show up in the list of reminders (I have iCloud configured and it is available).

I can add a task in web mail and that shows up in iCal.

I removed the old iCal account and re-set it up using the new Account Assistant.

Thanks
  •  
tonyswu

I am seeing the same issue. This is a big deal, because most of our users use reminders heavily, and I am gonna have to roll back if this isn't fixed soon.
  •  
SBecker

Same here, we cannot add any tasks in iCal. No problem in Outlook 2011. BusyCal (an other CalDAV Client) shows a new calendar called "tasks", in this we can edit the tasks.

We opened a ticket at Kerio Support, poorly no solution yet.
  •  
klynde

Any news on this? I just found out it's not llmited to Lion. Looks like Snow Leopard iCal has the same issue. I reported it as a bug. Haven't heard anything yet.
  •  
tonyswu

I reported it as a bug too. Kerio has acknowledged, but they of course can't say when it'll be fixed.
  •  
SBecker

Kerio answered to our ticket: "... this affects only some customers with specified versions of iCal and OSX... ". This was on July 18th and because it "affects only some customers" we have to wait some more weeks, until it is fixed. Very poor.
  •  
alobi

Same Problem here. Is it easy to go back to an older version? (Kerio Connect 7.4.2 on an MacOsx 10.6.Cool Its horrible, we use the tasks for multible things.
  •  
tonyswu

I've already downgraded. It's not hard to downgrade, assuming you are not going too far back. I downgraded to 7.4.1, and the process consisted of uninstalling 7.4.2 choosing the option to not uninstall config files and store directory, and the reinstall 7.4.1. Obviously, make sure you got a good backup before doing this.
  •  
alobi

Happy again! Works fine after downgrade. I am back on 7.4.1 and could work.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This issue will be addressed in next service release.
  •  
Casper

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Wed, 15 August 2012 16:45

Do you have any ETA on when this service release will be released?

Kind regards,

Casper Bakker
Logict
  •  
stk_jj

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Wed, 15 August 2012 16:45

Urgently needed!
  •  
  •  
stk_jj

installed, but it's function is far behind the earlier versions ... :-/.

I only can place my reminders in »Tasks« - no chance to delegate tasks to my teammates, no chance to have reminders matched to my several calendars, no chance to even give »Tasks« another color Sad.

downgrade to 7.4.1 is still an option ...
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

stk_jj wrote on Wed, 22 August 2012 14:46
installed, but it's function is far behind the earlier versions ... :-/.

I only can place my reminders in »Tasks« - no chance to delegate tasks to my teammates, no chance to have reminders matched to my several calendars, no chance to even give »Tasks« another color Sad.

downgrade to 7.4.1 is still an option ...

I'm afraid I don't understand. Nothing from this is possible in old iCal clients. It could not work with 7.4.1 either as iCal can't do this.
In iCal, Todos belongs to the calendar and have same color as calendar. In Mountain Lion (Calendar client) the Reminders are separated from the calendar.
Previous Topic: Auto-reply filter sometimes not sending
Next Topic: Show Reply and Forward buttons not showing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 16:40:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00517 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.